Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Let's plan April together: Music of the Celtic souls

As you probably don't know yet (but soon you're gonna know it well enough), I have a great fascination for Celtic culture. And by culture I mean everything: history, mythology, everyday life, languages... and music as well. I wouldn't be myself if I didn't recommend you visiting Auditorium Maximum in Krakow for Gaelforce Dance concert...


Gaelforce Dance is a group of Australian dancers and Irish musicians. Together they perform a show similar to famous "Lord of the Dance" by Riverside. The plot is simple - a story of two young lovers, each of them trapped in a marriage without love. It is a tale of love, passion, hope and desperation - a universal tale easily understood regardless of nation, sex, even age. All of that is served in a mix of both Celtic and modern music. Trust me, you cannot miss that.

The show will take place on April 13th at 6:00 pm. You can read more about the band at gfdpromotions.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment