Thursday, 24 April 2014

Let's plan June together: Eather dreams

Alchemia is one of the most important clubs on the map of Krakow. It is a place designed for underground, independent, ambitious events that do not fit well within mainstream or popular art. Alchemia is often visited by students but not for dull drinking. They visit for art.


The Unusual History of Eather is a Dutch band with Irish vocalist - and this mix says all, really. Scandinavian melancholy (which I will always recommend to everybody, it is sooo beautiful) and a volcano of energy from Ireland - that's a recipe for great music. It is hard to name the genre here because the music is too rich to describe it in one word. For me, listening to The Unusual History of Eather seems like floating in a fog so thick that it slows all the movement, and maybe even the time itself as well. I case I haven't made myself clear enough: yes, it is good.

You can listen to The Unusual Hisotry of Eather live in Alchemia Klub in Krakow on June 13th. More information available here: alchemia.com.pl.

No comments:

Post a Comment