Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Let's plan May together: What do you have inside?

When I remember my childhood, it's filled with questions. I wanted to know everything. Why there are no dinosaurs anymore, how and when the sun is going to die, what happens with food once I gulp it? I had an illustrated book about the human body, it was my favourite one...


Now the world has changed and children are limited to the illustrations no more. So are we. We can go and see the inside of the real human body. We have such a possibility thanks to The Human Body Exhibition. Our bodies are a perfect machines built with so many different pieces it seems impossible that they all work together in harmony. It's a wonderful symphony of live. But it is also very fragile. We should watch it and learn to treat our bodies how they deserve it - with great care and love. The exhibition will surely be helpful here.

The Human Body Exhibition can be visited in Klub Fabryka in Krakow the whole May. I honestly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment